Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Prayed Love Daily SMS

Click here to join this group

I dropped a coin in sea and prayed for a smart & intelligent freind.
Then God gifted me you and said..... .........
ITNE PAISE ME TO YAHI MILEGA.... :)
............ ......... ..................... ......


Boy & Girl in restaurant :Boy:-I Love u Girl:-I dont Love u Boy:- Think again? Girl:-I told u. No no & no Boy:-Ok!!! Waiter,bring seperate bills.
Girl:- ok ok....... I Love u too........
............ ......... ..................... ......


In a class, teacher asked: If I buy an item @ 12.75 n sell @15.25, it's loss or profit?
Pappu: Profit in rupees & loss in paise
............ ......... ..................... ......


A foolish man tells a woman to stop talking,
But a wise man tells her that she looks extremely beautiful when her lips r closed !
............ ......... ..................... ......

No comments: